Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Favorite Passover Youtube Videos!

When we prepare for Pesach, we have FUN! I love to have the music on loud, dance around the house, play air instruments with the kids, and sing it up like I'm in High School Musical! And believe you me, there are some serious laughs!!! I plug my laptop into the docking station and have a blast with my kids!

Here are some of our favorite youtube videos for the 2012 Passover Season:

1) Ah Ah Ah (Ashrei) O.M. Goodness! I am in love with these little boys! They are adorable, funny, and sing their hearts out. This song has been played over, and over, and over, and over by my kids!

 

 2) SIX13 P-A-S-S-O-V-E-R. This is a great remix of those catchy songs you hear when you're shopping. I think they did a great job with the lyrics, and I love the subtle humor.

 

3) Best Seder In The USA- This one is clever & funny! Check out the guy's shirt who leans right instead of left! Sooo funny!

 

4) Google Exodus- What if the Exodus took place today? There's some good laughs in this one. You can tell they put a lot of thought into the details of this. It hasn't gotten old in our house yet. I like the Amazon.com part. :)
 

5)  Pesach Cleaning! Honestly, I've been spring cleaning and Passover cleaning since the day after Purim... and no matter how much I accomplish, it can ALL get undone within minutes. Really, it's all okay.... if you want your house to be REALLY clean, call a cleaning company. I did! :) And, 4 hours after they're gone, my house is clean... but it will never be perfect. Perfect is a word reserved for the other side of eternity. This video is soOooOo funny because it captures the Jewish Mom's "woe is me" attitude for Pesach cleaning. Don't stress, just set small goals, set your timer, and move! It'll all be fine! Smile... this is a happy holiday!



6) Bitter Herb. If Maror was a stand up comedian. Makes me giggle!


7) Dayenu, Coming Home from the Fountainheads! :) This just puts a smile on my face and makes me miss Israel.




No comments: