Monday, April 2, 2012

Second Exodus Thoughts

There are two elements that I really like about cleaning:
1) It gives me time to just think, pray and meditate.
2) The end result of my heart and home is quite enjoyable! ;)

Here are some thoughts from today:
I am so grateful not only for the first Exodus where Adonai delivered our people from the Egyptian hand of slavery; but I am so grateful for the second Exodus where Messiah Himself delivered the whole world from being slaves to sin and death. Yeshua pulverized the chains, liberated our souls and spirits, and purchased us with His own blood. Messiah paid the price for ALL! My heart aches within me to share the message of Passover Freedom to all who will hear. 
 
The enemy thinks he owns our people, but he doesn't. Messiah already purchased our whole tribe with His blood. Our people (the Jewish people) belong to Him! One greater than Moses has already declared to the Pharaoh of sin and death, "Let My People Go!" All we have to do is receive the blood of the Lamb on the doorposts of our hearts.

The Lamb of God has already been slain! 

Revelation 5
“You are worthy to take the scroll
   and to open its seals,
because you were slain,
   and with your blood you purchased men for God
   from every tribe and language and people and nation.
10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
   and they will reign on the earth.”
 11 Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. 12 In a loud voice they sang:

“Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory and praise!”
  
13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing:

“To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
be praise and honor and glory and power,
for ever and ever!”
  
14 The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped.

Israel has been purchased!
Psalm 74:2
2 Remember the people you purchased of old,
the tribe of your inheritance, whom you redeemed—
Mount Zion, where you dwelt.

The nations have been purchased!
Revelation 5:9-10 and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”

Like Moses expressed, proclaiming freedom to Pharaoh can be scary. But guess what?! 
1) We don't have to proclaim this message to Pharaoh. We have the honor of proclaiming it to people!
2)What we proclaim has already been done! We don't have to fight a battle, endure plagues, or slaughter a Lamb. It's DONE!  The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world already gave His life for us!

When we say, " I don't want the angel of eternal death to steal my life. I want Your blood on the doorposts of my heart." God sees the blood and passes us from death into LIFE! Toda Abba!!!


John 5:24-25

 24 “I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. 25 I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.

This Passover, let's make sure that Messiah's Blood is on the doorposts of our heart and the hearts of those we love. Everyone deserves to receive the FREEDOM already granted!

No comments: